Monday, November 28, 2016

This is How You Create a Story!

Few months back I headed to Islamabad to attend a workshop of Fiction Writing. It is true that I was the only guy in the whole lot. Also true that I did see another guy over there. But, it’s not true that the rest of the crew did not see him.




They not only saw him but, also communicated with him. Just before the arrival of the instructor; he left the room. When the instructor confirmed if everyone is present and no one is missing only then, one of the girls informed that there is one more guy and he was here a minute ago. None of us approved her; not on purpose but, it just happened. After this reaction of ours’ the girl almost shouted (not that she was scared but to make a joke and to wake everyone up):

“Am I the only one who saw him?”

All of us started laughing with the approval:

“Yes, there is another guy.”

And finally someone in the workshop resolved the mystery by informing that the guy was her brother or cousin who just came here to drop her. I was observing everything and I could not resist so I said:

“This could be a Story!”

By keeping in mind the part:

“Am I the only one who saw him?”

And then someone replied with a smile:


“Yes, and now; You are an Absolute Minority.”

No comments:

Post a Comment