Friday, April 29, 2016

Our Cricket – Muhammad Hafeez – The Star



I guess I really have stopped liking cricket. I want to watch matches but after the world cup of 2011 all my interest in cricket is like vanished; for good. Still I follow sometimes over the news.

I realized this fact when my senior few days ago called me up and asked me to write a COPY for some Housing Project and the Brand Ambassador of that Project is Muhammad Hafeez. I was expecting that my senior will explain who Muhammad Hafeez is? But, he did not. Instead, he was acting like I already know him and am really excited to know that Muhammad Hafeez is the Brand Ambassador. I wanted to laugh at that very moment but I couldn’t. When I got that fact I pretended that I KNOW EVERYTHING. 


I searched Google the moment the internal meeting was over and there he was. I knew him by face but that’s the first time I got his name. Really don’t know where the hell Pakistani Cricket is going? I don’t follow cricket but at least I know Indian players more than ours. Not cool at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment