Monday, September 22, 2014

Three Interviews, Three Creative Directors (The One Side of the Story!)


1: Show me your best work.
2: What was your last pay?
3: Which campaign you like the most?

1: Why did you leave?
2: Come to me I will teach you strategy.
3: You have a very interesting CV.

1: I will pay you much much more than your previous agency.
2: You are an MBA graduate, why COPY?
3: Indian commercials are entertaining,

1: Your work is OK.
2: We work here till midnight, sometimes till 2:30 AM.
3: We are here to sell not to entertain.

1: If I were your boss, I would have asked you to do the job again.
2: Also research…..
3: I worked there, there and there!

1: We can’t pay you that much….
2: What are your expectations from us?
3: It’s our job to convince.

1: Money will come later (Never).
2: Just write down the figure.
3: I am also Jatt (Caste).

1: Why are you scolding me (Smiling)?
2: Do you know what those girls used to do?
3: Which celebrity will you suggest to promote such a campaign?

1: There is a girl working here…..
2: You start working here.
3: Give me a line…!

1: You should see her work.
2: I worked on all those accounts.
3: Have you ever proofread a tender?

1: And she got a package of 60K with just 6 months experience.
2: Sundays are on.
3: How you are going to sell it?

1: Listen, when I started, I worked for free.
2: Will you be able to do what the girls are capable of doing? (Laughing)
3: Your increment depends totally on the client’s feedback.

1: If you work with patience things will turn in your favour.
2: That figure is too much.
3: There is something called LUCK!

1: 3 years of work experience (Patience) is not enough for you.
2: The market is coming to us, we are the future; so should you.
3: What are the accounts you worked on?

1: And later we will give you a raise.
2: I’m not the only one to take such a decision.
3: Come on let’s get started.

1: The agency you worked in don’t have the sense to work.
2: I will try to push the package….

3: Ok now get ready for the TEST. Written Test (Admission Test).

No comments:

Post a Comment